During the master class the draft version of the 'OpenupEd label' was launched. The label will be used as a quality label for MOOCs. The benchmarks presented can be used as an initial self-evaluation on which to base a more detailed review.
The label, the powerpoints of the presentation and some background information can be downloaded here below:
- Open(ing up) Education by Fred Mulder (powerpoint)
The paper on the 5COE model for Open Education you can find at: Mulder, F., & Janssen, B. (2013). 'Opening up Education'. In: Trend Report OER 2013. SURF SIG OER, Utrecht, pp. 36-42.
- Sustainable perspective: UNESCO OER Programme by Abel Cain (powerpoint)
- Sustainable perspective: Government's Responsibilities by Fred Mulder (powerpoint)
- Extensive MOOC movement: the Europe track by Darco Jansen (powerpoint, slideshare)
- How to benchmark quality in MOOCS: the OpenupEd label by Jon Rosewell (powerpoint, slideshare)
The draft version of the OpenupEd label as distributed is available online.