Quality frameworks for MOOCs: recordings webinar available
During the webinar week: Quality in Higher Education on 18-19-20 September, OpenupEd organised a webinar on Quality frameworks for MOOCs, including a number of short presentations related to various perspectives on quality. Find below all six presentations, including full recording of the webinar.
- Checking MOOC quality afterwards: the case of accessibility (Francisco Iniesto, OUUK)
- Quality assurance of MOOCs from an institutional perspective: the OpenupEd label (Jon Rosewell & Karen Kear OUUK)
- The student’s perspective on MOOC quality (Gohar Hovhannisyan, ESU)
- How a MOOC platform checks the quality of MOOCs (Rebecca Love-Howard, FutureLearn) & (Catherine Mongenet, FUN-MOOC)
- How to secure quality of MOOCs in cross-sectoral / cross-institutional team: the case of the BizMOOC project (Darco Jansen , EADTU)
Other webinar recordings and presentations during the Quality in Higher Education week.